Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2017 In Review








I cannot complain!  2017 was such a blessed year for my family!  It was a year of settling into our new beginning. As most of you know, we moved back East mid-2016 and God told us that new beginnings were in store. We were so excited!  In 2017 I was able to fulfill a lifelong passion of writing, by publishing 6 books (2 of which are in English and Spanish). God had told me to publish a couple of books back in 2008. Wow, the journey has been long and it's not over by a long shot, I've only just begun as an author and I am so excited to dive into 2018 and continue to write! God has many things prepared for my family in 2018 and we are eager to obey and do His will.

I want to share with you all my author page, it's where you can keep up to date with my latest blogs and books and events.  If you aren't following me on Amazon, please hit the follow button so you can be notified when my next book comes out, along with any information I may post on my blogs.  I want to thank those of you who have supported me by purchasing my books and sharing my posts and pages on social media. I always enjoy reading your feedback and if you can please leave a review after you've read my books, I'd really appreciate it!  

I've got a giveaway going on through January 17th! Don't miss it!  
No purchase necessary and it's open to US Residents only. Please feel free to share it with everyone!  I love giveaways, don't you?  :) 

If you're not connected with me yet on social media, I'd love to be! :)
You can find me on facebook 
You can find me on Instagram 
And, you can visit my website to check out some of my other passions ;) 

Remember to give the gift of reading as often as you can! For a listing of all my books (digital and paperback), you can check out my Amazon Author Page.

God has many surprises for us in 2018; may you live your life in expectancy of His favor and blessings over every area of your life!
From the beautiful Queen City, Charlotte, NC, I say Happy New Year to you and yours wherever you may be!  <3

Be blessed!


Love & Blessings,
Michelle




Michelle's Author Page


 Follow A Daily Portion on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment