Monday, March 24, 2014
Quick Tips On The Go!
Consultants and Representatives of Direct Selling Companies join these companies because they fall in love with the product, believe in the product and know the benefits of the product. Apart from the basic ways of earning income and reaching sales goals (parties, open houses, events, demos), these are some quick 'on the go' tips to help with new leads and customer base, as well as sales.
The more passionate we are about our products and the more they become part of our lifestyle, the more we will reap the benefits of sharing our products with everyone, every where we go!
Implement some of these On The Go tips to watch your business grow!
1. Brand yourself. Brand your car. Everywhere you go make sure you have on something that has your company's logo and that is promoting your products and promoting yourself! Car vinyl, t-shirt, cap, button, name badge, bag or purse. Generate questions everywhere you go by branding and promoting your business!
2. Info packs. Carry information packs or recruiting materials with you where ever you go, along with some stickies or post it notes. Whenever you give out an info pack, write down the new lead's info on the stickies or post it note and follow up with them within two to three days. If you give out 10 info packs, then you should have 10 new lead info notes.
3. Infomercials! Know your products and your business compensation plan and don't be afraid to talk to others about it. Find ways to work your little commercials into your conversations and let others see your passion and know what they're missing out on! Know the benefits of your product and of being a part of your company.
4. Third party referrals. Ask everyone for referrals! Ask current customers, hosts, leads, new leads, anyone and everyone should be made aware of the amazing products you represent as well as the amazing opportunity that can change their life. Ask for referrals when you're having conversations with various people, they surely know a couple of people who are interested in what you have to offer. Step out of your comfort zone!
5. Monthly Flyers/Packets. Label your packs or as I like to call them, "goodie bags". Include some samples, a product list or catalog, sponsoring information and any other "goodie" you can include; carry them with you, mail them to current customers and past hostesses and make sure you get them in the hands of all leads. Label, label, label. No product, no paper, nothing should leave your hands if it's not labeled!
Positive thoughts turn to positive actions which becomes a way of life.
Go get it! -Michelle Perez
If you are looking for a Direct Sales Company, Scentsy Family is an amazing company with amazing leaders that are revolutionizing the market and are branching out internationally. I would LOVE to sponsor you on my team and train you and help you with your business!
Please visit my website and feel free to contact me, I'd love to hear from you!
Connect with me on Facebook