Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Kick Rejection To The Curb!
Ah yes, the fear of rejection, the success stealer and number one reason for staying in that dreaded comfort zone!
Take these tips and roll with them, the next time someone rejects you, remember to change your mindset and keep pushing forward!
1. Re-frame your perceptions. Everyone gets rejected. You need to get past the No's in order to get the Yes's. Don't take rejection personally. You will find those that want what you are offering, you just need to find them! Change your mindset!
2. Clarify your mission. Believe in your product and your service and believe that you have something that people need and lives will change! Believe in the opportunity and find those that need it! Change your mindset!
3. Take action! Make connections (new connections, re-establish older ones). Make 1 call per day and connect, share and grow!
4. Re-enforce your activity. Celebrate your effort and actions, not your results. When you are constantly planting, blessing, sharing, working, acting and doing, you are entitled to celebrate it!
5. Keep going! Don't give up too soon. Be patient, focused and determined. Continue to share and offer, make new contacts, follow up, and stay connected.
Plant your seeds, attend them and connect!
Positive thoughts turn to positive actions which becomes a way of life.
Go get it! -Michelle Perez
If you are looking for a Direct Sales Company, Scentsy Family is an amazing company with amazing leaders that are revolutionizing the market and are branching out internationally. I would LOVE to sponsor you on my team and train you and help you with your business! Please visit my website and feel free to contact me, I'd love to hear from you!
I'd LOVE to hear how this training segment helped your business! Connect with me!
Connect with me on Facebook