Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Re-Create Your Business








There comes the time when we need to ask ourselves, "Am I doing all that I'm supposed to do for my business?". I am sure that more times than not, we will find ourselves thinking we really are not doing ALL that we should. This is the perfect time for some Re-Creating! 

No, I am not trying to give you more work or add more to your already busy schedule. I am trying to re-focus you and get you on the track to success. Sure, we all tend to slide off the track from time to time, I mean, there is that thing called life....  So, my purpose is to help us all stick to it by re-creating our business.
How exactly do I suggest we do that? By simply sticking the prefix RE- in front of us!  :)
 RE- means to do it again. That's the key! DO it again. And again. And again!  Do it again!

Re-create your vision. Is your vision board old? Make a new one!
Re-examine your actions. Are they yielding results? Change them!
Re-commit to your business. Have you been slacking off? Prioritize!
Re-design your plan of action. What actions need to change in order to see results? Invent new ones!
Re-purpose your why and calling. Why are you doing what you're doing? Find those important things and find your pupose!
Re-define what needs to be done. What goals have you been setting? Have you been reaching them? Start goal planning!
Re-evaluate systems that may or may not work. Do you have a support system? What is working with your time management? Implement some changes and take out the negative!
Re-visit older training. Feel like you're stuck in a rut? We should always be in the process of learning. Go back to some beginner courses and refresh your mind and find that passion again.
Re-design yourself!  Need some motivation? Remember to take time for yourself, a fresh new look, wardrobe, a massage, work on yourself and feel excited to get out there and re-create your business!

Sometimes the jump start we need is all in re-producing what has worked!

Positive thoughts turn to positive actions which becomes a way of life. 
Go get it!  -Michelle Perez


If you are looking for a Direct Sales Company, Scentsy Family is an amazing company with amazing leaders that are revolutionizing the market and are branching out internationally. I would LOVE to sponsor you on my team and train you and help you with your business!  Please visit my website and feel free to contact me, I'd love to hear from you!


I'd LOVE to hear how this training segment helped your business! Connect with me!

Connect with me on Facebook 

YouTube Channel
https://aromamia.scentsy.us
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment