Plan, Plan, Plan! Here are some thoughts on planning, the first step to succeeding!
- Plan for yourself, not for others. You can plan with others, but don't plan for them; each one of us needs to develop an action plan and execute it. Your goal and your vision is yours and as an effective leader, you need to get others to see it, plan with you and achieve! But if you don't have that plan yourself, one that you develop and implement for your own business, you won't be able to be effective.
- Keep your planning simple. Don't set yourself up for failure or negativity. Start with a simple, doable plan and then when you evaluate your results, you can add to your plan and re-structure it.
- Focus on the important priorities first. By planning simple and by prioritizing you will be more effective in achieving your success and outcomes. Prioritize what you want out of your business, if it's selling, recruiting, training and plan according to those priorities.
- Focus on one thing at a time. When you plan and prioritize, you have a visual of what you can take on. When you focus on one thing at a time you don't feel like you're doing a little bit of everything, which usually ends up in not staying on task or finishing what was originally hoped for.
- Be patient and persistent with your plan. Remember that an effective plan takes time to develop, structure, evaluate, and perfect. Don't be hard on yourself, remember that the development process takes a while because you need to know what works and can be implemented and what doesn't.
Positive thoughts turn to positive actions which becomes a way of life. Go get it! -Michelle Perez
If you are looking for a Direct Sales Company, Scentsy Family is an amazing company with amazing leaders that are revolutionizing the market and are branching out internationally. I would LOVE to sponsor you on my team and train you and help you with your business!
Please visit my website and feel free to contact me, I'd love to hear from you!
Michelle Perez, Independent Scentsy Family Consultant
Connect on Facebook
Follow on Twitter