Finding yourself a bit overwhelmed by trying to balance your business with other areas in your life? Organization is a necessity when building a Direct Sales business. Here are some tips to help you organize yourself better.
- Set specific business hours and let your customers and team know about them. Separate your business time from your personal time. Teach everyone to respect your hours, including your family.
- Screen calls, as a business owner everyone should know you're busy and will return their call at your earliest convenience.
- Have an office space available for yourself. It does not have to be big, but it has to be YOURS!
- Organize your space. Size does not matter. Learn to discipline yourself to always organize your space.
- Establish boundaries. If you can't, then say sorry I can't. Learn to say no if you can't!
- Take time off without feeling guilty. You don't need to work your business 24/7 to be effective. Learn to take time off for your family and yourself, that is part of improvement.
- Learn to schedule your time - business, family and personal. Include your personal and family activities in your business calendar that way you know when you can schedule parties, meetings, etc... without interfering with family or personal time. Schedule some "me time" once a month, be by yourself and enjoy it!
- Always keep your family life and business life balanced. Learn to recognize the need of each and learn to give the needed time for each.
Positive thoughts turn to positive actions which becomes a way of life.
Go get it! -Michelle Perez
If you are looking for a Direct Sales Company, Scentsy Family is an amazing company with amazing leaders that are revolutionizing the market and are branching out internationally. I would LOVE to sponsor you on my team and train you and help you with your business!
Please visit my website and feel free to contact me, I'd love to hear from you!
Connect with me on Facebook